“The greatest barrier to
success is the fear of
failure” – S. Erikson
I am a wife and mother of 3 adorable girls based in the Northwestern suburbs of Baltimore, MD. As an entrepreneur, I have been blessed with the opportunity to raise my family while also helping others to achieve their very best. I believe that anything is possible (with a little effort) and I want to inspire other moms (and dads) to kick-start their life. It is my goal to provide you with valuable information and services to help improve your home, your family, your business, and most importantly YOU.
I absolutely love connecting with each and every one of you. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to Contact Me with any questions or feedback. I look forward to hearing from you! A very big Thank You to my subscribers and loyal readers. You provide me with the motivation and drive I need to get up every day and continue on this path. My hope is that one day I can give back as much as I have been given.
Thanks for joining The Pod community!
10 Fun Facts About Me
1) I am not a morning person (probably why I have such a strong coffee addiction). When I was younger, I used to believe it should be illegal to be up before noon. I do a lot of my work in the evening.
2) I have an irrational fear of tornados. Maybe it’s from watching too much Wizard of Oz as a kid, but I am terrified of them. Even though I have never even been close to one.
3) I went to an all-girls Catholic high school…and I survived!
4) At 5 foot tall, I am pretty much the shortest (adult) person I know 🙂
5) I’ve had the same best friend for about 27 years now! I have a great circle of friends and don’t know what I would do without their support!!
6) As long as I am doing something I love, I never want to retire! I would consider it a remarkable achievement to have the ability to work productively, well past the time when most call it quits.
7) My husband and I were engaged within 3 months of meeting each other. It was what you call a whirlwind romance 😉 We have been married for going on 13 years now. And although we have definitely had our ups and downs, I wouldn’t trade him for anything.
8) I’ve always wanted to help people on my career path. When I was younger, I used to want to be a pediatrician until I realized I wouldn’t necessarily be able to heal every child I treated. I decided that would be too difficult for me to handle. Now, my focus is trying to help people in their personal and professional lives.
9) I don’t watch a ton of TV but when I do, I love to watch old sitcoms like Bewitched, Gilligan’s Island, Love Boat, Golden Girls, Roseanne, and I Love Lucy or all my favorite reality shows on Bravo.
10) I hate selfies! Below is the only selfie that I have ever taken…and of course it was in my bathroom! 🙂
I am a highly skilled individual who believes in going the extra mile for all of my clients no matter how big or small the project. I consistently meet deadlines and have a track record of proven results. Among the skills I put to work for you are:
Social Media/Online Marketing
Hear what others have said about me 🙂
“Danielle is a Customer Service oriented person who is always willing to jump in and help others with whatever they need. If she doesn’t have the answers she invests the time needed to find them out”
Debbie – Regional Account Manager
“Danielle is very detail oriented and has the best personality. Her follow through is 2nd to none!!”
Ed – Sales Consultant
“Danielle Moser is a very thoughtful, intelligent writer. She writes very interesting, well thought out content for the Community Times, a weekly affiliate of the Carroll County Times. Her work conveys her knowledge in a wide range of areas.”
Elaina – Editor /Reporter
Work with Me
We are currently accepting new clients for a wide range of services. Please see below for details.
For more information on my services, please visit here.
For more information on my professional background, please here
For other samples of my writing, please visit here
For more information on how Three Peas Services can help you or your business, please schedule your FREE consultation below.
[booking nummonths=1 startmonth=’2016-05′]